We're All Part of the Everybody
Tags: crisis history peace well-being hope
We're All Part of the Everybody published by Maura4u
Writer Rating: 2.0000
Posted on 2022-03-17
Writer Description: Happiness, Self Leadership and a Better Society
This writer has written 60 articles.
In a world that’s gone seemingly mad, it’s possible to find stability, peace and good will among men. Most if it begins with us!
As I continue this special ABC’s of NOW series, one in which we re-examine elementary beliefs in light of today’s great shift, we take up the letter E and the word Everybody.
This podcast episode is packed with plenty to consider:
1. The definition of “everybody” – what it is and what it’s not
2. Familiar, yet profound, lyrics from a 1949 Rogers and Hammerstein musical
3. Examples of how the lyrics above prove quite universal and true, even today
4. A look at the surprising evolution of the 1948 Smith Mundt Act which initially provided for American propaganda to be published abroad and now sanctions the same here at home
5. A surprising piece of history involving the launch of a special White House department to sell the WWI effort to an otherwise reluctant U.S. citizenry
6. Two personal stories that reflect upon the “everybody” in all of us
7. The revealing Armistice Day report of a WWI pilot who witnessed on-the-ground behaviors among previously warring soldiers
Current reports of strife are swirling about our globe, with some of them nearly crushing the spirit and soul of humanity.
Despite emotions being stirred within and without, I urge you to listen in to this latest podcast. It should leave you with a broader view of history and a more hopeful outlook for things to come.
Click here or on the bar below for Episode 22: E is for Everybody.
You’ll be glad you did!
Click here to engage me as your next Keynote
Subscribe to my Podcast on: iTunes, iHeart, Audible, Spotify, PlayerFM, Podchaser, Poddit, Spreaker, Libsyn and more
Sources: All visual, written and audio content mine.
You have the right to stay anonymous in your comments, share at your own discretion.