What are my rights as a reader?
- You have the right to stay 100% anonymous in your reading.
- 1stAmender.com is not responsible for ANY user posts / links / etc. The reader may assume that the writer of the article is solely responsible for the content that is displayed.
- It is your right to decide whether something is a reportable offense. The moderators are the people.
- It is your responsibility to report "victim-based" crime. (A person using drugs is a non-victim based crime.
- It is your responsibility to assume writers stay on topic in their content. (e.g. an article featuring NSFW material must be about that NSFW material)
- It is your responsibility to ensure that rumors are clearly stated as a rumor as the article 'type'.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that opinions are clearly stated as an opinion as the article 'type'.
- It is your responsibility to report plagiarism.
- It is your responsibility to report doxxing.
- No account is needed to report, rate, or read articles.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that articles are content-rich and not spam (e.g. irrelevant and/or inappropriate messages not suitable as a news article)
- If you choose to donate to a writer's article, you assume loss of anonymity due to third party accounts through PayPal
What are my rights as a writer?
- You can write with anonymity in mind. 1stAmender.com will protect your identity.
- Child pornography.
- Call to action of harming people
- Items subject to copyright / patent claims.
- Content that is clearly spam. (e.g. irrelevant and/or inappropriate messages not suitable as a news article)
You Can Post:
- NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content
- Any speech.
- Drug advocating.
- Anti-copyright / anti-patent advocating.
- General news / subjects outside of the status quo, provided it does not physically harm anyone.
- An article ABOUT child pornography, murder, harming of people, physical harm of people.
- 1stAmender.com is not responsible for ANY user posts / links / etc. A writer may assume that they take on all responsibility for any content posted.
- Anonymity is key as a writer. You may reveal yourself at your own discretion in your own articles for credit.
- A writer may post rumors as long as it is clearly stated as a rumor as the 'type' of article.
- A writer may post opinions provided it is clearly stated as an opinion as the 'type' of article.
- You cannot plagiarize. 1stAmender.com is a site that condones free individual thought. You must post sources if you are to quote someone.
- When you accept donations, you assume responsibility of paying individual taxes/regulations. You also assume responsibility that your anonymity is lost when you accept funds.
- A writer's articles are subject to removal if they break these rules. 1stAmender.com will protect your rights to freedom of speech. Hateful or not, provided you do not write articles creating a physical victim.